Raider.IO is hiring! We are looking for someone passionate about World of Warcraft, gaming, and esports to join our ranks as our Full-Stack Software Engineer. This position is paid, fully remote, and will make you an integral part of the Raider.IO team!
As part of the Raider.IO development team you will be helping to build and ship features and updates to the site and services that will get used by millions of World of Warcraft players.
- Develop features and fix bugs on any of the Raider.IO properties: the main website, backend services, desktop client, and addon
- Participate in a collaborative product delivery workflow, from design to spec to feature to pull request to deployment
- Help evolve the architecture of the site and services to improve stability, performance, and cost efficiency
Help build and improve internal tools used by the whole team
- A deep understanding of the retail World of Warcraft PVE content and community
- 3+ years of industry experience with modern full-stack web development, with particular emphasis on user-facing feature development
- Fluency in one or more frontend and backend technologies, and interest in programming in TypeScript and React
- Solid understanding of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture
- Experience with relational database design (MySQL preferred)
- A motivated self-starter that excels in an open, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team of remote coworkers and managers
- Experience developing Single Page App (SPA) architecture
- Experience with Lua and World of Warcraft Addon development
- Experience with Trello, Jira, or other project management tools
Raider.IO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.